Do you know what electronic cigarette is? Have you ever seen or used it? Here we are glad to introduce our new products to you. The so-called electronic cigarette is also called virtual cigarette, which is a replacement used for quitting smoking. This kind of goods is quite similar to the real cigarette, both the appearance and favor. However, the obvious difference between electronic cigarette and real cigarette lies in the component. Electronic cigarette doesn’t contain tar, suspended particulate or any other harmful component. It is quite suitable for those persons who are willing to give up smoking or who are seeking for cigarette replacement. If you are one of them, you can consider this product. Do not hesitate!
- A suitable choice for people who want to quit smoking
- It can be used in many occasions, such as hospital, theatre, library
- Similar to the real cigarette
- Do not contain harmful component as the real ones
- Help you to give up smoking easily and quickly
- It can be used as a gift for your families or friends
|| 1 pcs
|| 3.54 " / 9 cm
|| 1.69 oz / 48 g
- 1 x Electronic Cigarette
- 1 x USB Connector
- 10 x Atomized cartridge
1. E-cigarettes are the best gifts for your sweetheart, families, friends, and colleagues. But it is not suitable for minors, non-smokers, pregnant women, People who are not suitable for smoking, like niacin-sensitive people.
2. It is advisable to smoke gently. Smoking too hard will give off little fog, because the fluid will flow into your mouth without atomization process.
3. Take a breath as long as possible, so as to prolong the atomization process and give off more fog.
4. Pay attention to the angle of holding e-cigarette, so as to prevent the fluid flowing into your mouth by gravity.
5. When the fluid flows into your mouth, please take out the e-cigarette out of your mouth and dismantle it. Wipe up the excessive fluid on the inhaler and atomizer before use.
6. Ensure the battery power is sufficient. Otherwise, the fluid will flow into your mouth without full atomization process due to insufficient power.